You Lazy (Intellectual) African Scum!

I am quick to scream DISCLAIMER in respect to the blog Title; its actually the title of the article I have posted below that I hope will strike a chord in the heart of someone out there. To say I was winded after reading this blog post my younger cousin Onize recommended to me, will be an understatement Originally written by Field Ruwe, but posted in the blog mindofmalaka.com;it got me thinking of how truly the African, no scratch that, the Nigerian hadn't even taken that one tentative step in the proverbial Chinese of a thousand miles that begins with just one step. Hope you "enjoy" reading it as much as i did because it left a bittersweet taste in my mouth. http://mindofmalaka.wordpress.com/2012/01/18/you-lazy-intellectual-african-scum/

Comments

Popular Posts