Wives of Oyo Legislators on training in London
Why are we hell bent on making a mockery of our political process? The latest being the 8 day training of wives of Oyo State House of Assembly members in far away UK. I hear they have a name "Women of Caliber" and the initiative is the brain child of the speaker Alhaja Monsurat Sunmonu. Madness if you ask me seeing as I don't know what this has to do with 35% affirmative action, if perharps that is what her delusionary mind thinks she is pushing for here. Won't be surprised though if the next thing I read about is news of summer training for the Children in Malaga, Spain. 
Maybe the women are taught how to pamper Oga after a hard day of shifting funds and the Children will most likely be schooled on how to spend the funds..
By the way, I wonder who is footing the expenses; is their a budgetary allocation for this?.

Comments

Popular Posts