So the K-leg governorship candidate don straight enough for 2015?...OBJ lef Amaechi for US o!!!



To Whom it May Concern, 
Bros, 
You are my friend first, mentor second and Governor of my adopted state last. I have never shied away from telling you the truth and I speak in PUBLIC today like a mother calling as witness the neighbours in the hope of checking an erring child. I don't know if there is any truth to this "anointing, but there is hardly smoke without fire. Refuse to be Their PAWN. Let the TOGA stay shed. Beware of Flatterers. Remember R. Greene's 1st law of Power & REMEMBER Psalm 62:11.
I am truly surprised that anything Baba says in his twilight years can be taken with anything more than a pinch of salt. Is this not the same man who told the world that your governorship ticket had K-Leg back in 2006, pray tell, when did it become straight enough and to his liking for him to decide when and what you are fit for.. The same man who convinced your mentor to sacrifice you on the altar of rabid ambition .
Your coffers is pretty much the attraction for him in my opinion. A ready source of lucre for a much more sininster plan that may be afoot. I find myself wondering if following the loss in his ward in the last elections Baba yet refuses confront the reality of his "powerlessness".

Much as I admire your singlemindedness to pursue your hearts desire, I would only ask that you not be carried away and rather stay focused and 
.......Stay Rooted



Comments

Popular Posts