The taste of the pudding is in the eating, No?. Seriously, no matter how one reels out the ingredients and describe the recipe; no matter how much I salivate and get titillated all at once, creating mind blowing pictures in my head of what the finished meal will look and taste like; Lauren .G. Boldts’ famous quote “good intentions are not enough, commitment and sacrifice are necessary” flash through my mind and I realise that this meal still remains in the realm of Fantasy. Because, may be just maybe your intention to cook such a meal for me is genuine, but sadly you can't afford it just yet and you offer me something equally nutritious but not half as 'fine' as the MEAL or you are spinning me a yarn; a cock and bull story in the hope that the beautiful picture you paint of this meal will keep me on hope street. You alone know the truth. Therefore, whichever reason is true, just get me the dam**d meal whether you have to cook it yourself or get Gordon Ramsay to fix it; just serve it; JUST SHOW ME.....BECAUSE SOONER THAN YOU EXPECT; THERE WOULD SOON BE AN EVOLUTION TO THE REVOLUTION IN MY BELLY..

Comments

Popular Posts