hmm O Sanusi! O Sanusi!

I overhead a radio announcer this past week, likening Nigeria to a blockbuster movie that had even Indians captivated in their seats. Truth be told I am tempted to believe him. I mean, here I am shaking my head and thinking: "will there ever be an end to all this controversy causing distractions?"..As it is, I am already stocking my pantry ahead of the planned #occupyCBN action
(just in case it e
scalates into a strike action) to protest the introduction of the 5K notes;. As a non economist I really don't understand the arguments for or against all I know is that it seems pretty duh! to me for such a large denomination to be introduced ahead of the so called cash less society. Bottom line, Sanusi thrives on being an Agent Provacateur and sadly he has a willing "Ear" ever ready to listen to his foibles capable of turning the country on its ears....

Comments

Popular Posts