OBAMACRAZE

OBAMA no go kill person...Word man; I just watched a rerun of his speech at the Democrats convention on NHK and screamed myself hoarse.. Pure Gift of the Garb; Orator par Excellence; Such strong Skills, Such motivating words that can launch a thousand ships; pure Uzogbunzogbu enyimba enyi..WOW! WOW!....Even earning him a Bow from Clinton of the sort one Sensei gives to another; the highest of honours....But... I stopped short when I realised he was in a room full of his Supporters...And I am thinking hmmmmmmmm......
 The affection that spills out of their pores is palpable...The man can't seem to hide his desire for his wife as some big men like to do. Their public shows of affection never seem forced; if anything they try to restrain themselves....Na So....that is why I really have no fears for an Obama loss because he has a "place to call HOME" in Michelle. Not like some of oue state governors wives of days of yore who reappeared on the scene when their hubbys were appointed and the moment they were reassigned it became "to your tents O! ISRAEL"

Comments

Popular Posts