B2A debuts its unique handcraftedStatement neckpieces and Accessories tagged Sorelli Collection



The memories of 30th of September and 1st of October 2012 will remain indelible in my heart for a long time to come. It was the occassion of the public presentation and 2 dats Trunk show to debut our uniquely handcrafted accessories line. From the opening prayer to the arrival of "paying guests" as my Sis Oyi calls them,it was a time to just offer thanks to the Almighty God for the birthing of a dream that has not been without hiccups along the way.
To say the duo of Oyi and Inya my two adorable younger sisters who with me are the Sorelli - Sisters in Italian- in this my debut collection- have been invaluable; will be an understatement. They have indeed been great.

The two days and money spent organising the shindig at the Lagos Oriental Hotel, Victoria Island Lagos was all worth it and I am still dancing my "ijo ayo mi". 
God has indeed been good.

To view and purchase our exclusive range of Items from Neckpieces to Clutch bags visit www.facebook.com/Born2Accessorize

BB Pin 236A62DF

Comments

Popular Posts