TEAM OBY OR TEAM DORA FOR FLOOD MARSHALL ?

h



The POTFRON has spoken; and the contents of the broadcast gladden my heart and put me at ease in the wake of my October 5th FB Post when I wrote thus; "Recommendation: beyond immediate relief, the Agriculture sector should come up with intervention plans for the months ahead"....Having said that, I sincerely hope the money would be judiciously used for what it is meant for and not be considered a windfall by some  

My Dance of Joy following the POTFRON's reprieve for the Flooded areas isn't that of wild abandon just yet because of fears of abuse and thievery(c'mon don't tell me the thought hasn't crossed your mind). This is one good intention that must be followed through; so I fancy me an Oby or Dora as Sole Administrator of Implementation Task Force of Flood Intervention Fund...MAYBE THEN MY JOY WILL BE FULL..

WORD OF CAUTION TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN: YES! You; I bet you are smacking your lips at the mega sums allocated to your state/ministry/agency to bring succor to flood victims; thinking say you don hammer, don't even dare think of it, GOD IS WATCHING! Try Chop am and you will be eating gravel and the pain of the displaced..SO DO RIGHT AND SAVE LIVES
..OTBN

Comments

Popular Posts