A JEHOVAH EL ARRANGEE ENCOUNTER

   
I might seem to happy or all in awe, I won't call it being Star Struck for she isn't a star in the Nigerian sense of the word (Nollywood) I just couldn't hold back the Joy I experienced at meeting someone whose craft, Poise, skill and impeccable mastery of the written word I admire for the first time. Meeting J2DW Joyce Daniels, was like meeting up with a long lost friend, a kindred Spirit and to see us you would never have guessed we were FB mates until yesterday.She is really striking in flesh and towered over me, so this was a safe pose(lol)  and her mastery of the spoken word was pure bliss. Chei! I was Star struck! Indeed HE is JEHOVAH EL ARRANGEE

I wonder what it would be like to come face to face with my Lagbaja Buddy, my Paddy Wonder, My Gubernator , the one who without ever having seen eye to eye taught me the all too important lesson of making sure every child has a fighting chance of survival against all odds. Sola Kuti it is you I speak of....

Comments

Popular Posts