I AM AMAZED!


                          

TODAY I AM AMAZED!
......Yes! I am truly amazed That people will tauntingly discuss Boko Haram's occupation of the North, as if Nigeria belongs only to GEJ- I can actually picture them literarily laughing their heads off as they post their comments and sticking out their tongues. If Nigeria as an entity ceases to exist the only loss to him will be his place as President because as sure as sure is sure, I have watched enough Movies to know by now there must be an Emergency Exit Plan for him. The Question is "How many Nigerians will have the same privileged Plans?"
....... I am indeed amazed it took the Media Handlers of the Presidency over 24hrs to do something about the offensive hashtag campaign banners displayed in strategic areas in the Nation's Capital. And I wonder whether if it hadn't gone viral and the Washington Post hadn't said something it would still be"Business as Usual".
.......I am even more amazed that the government is considering school resumption so soon when there is still so much uncertainty pertaining the Ebola outbreak. 
.......I am most amazed though that I HAVE A GOD WHO AMAZES ME.
.......I am indeed amazed that despite all HE is still mindful of NIGERIA

Comments

Popular Posts