HAPPY BIRTHDAY #JESUSDIVA #WWPian Tega


                           
An exceptional ‪#‎WWPian‬, A Mighty 'Man' in David's Army, My Indefatigable Tega Judy Omogor , the one whose mantra "it cant go wrong: No! Not on my watch Pst Neneh", is a constant reminder to me that God doesn't give awards for the category of BEST SLEEPER; I salute you on your birthday.
Tega, You inspire me dear as and the many who will certainly concur as you continue to speak Peace into the hearts of others by your actions even in the midst of the curve balls life throws you.
A soldier to the core, I treasure your civilian moments (our moments) the times I "see"just how vulnerable you are and I understand what it means when it is said that; " Peace is not the absence of a storm, but rather ones ability to be at peace in spite of the storm"
This morning you could have rushed off to dance at thanksgiving to mark your birthday and left us in the hands of your able assistants who could have still gotten the job done. 
Alas! Not you, as that would have been the most "UnTegaish" thing to do.
Back home and safe with Mi Famiglia Cuore as are the scores of others you handled early this morning; I have the opportunity after a rest (WoW! What a Power Packed weekend it was), to just seat down and reflect and I admit I am simply amazed that I find myself in the company of one so young and totally sold out to Jehovah....One who GRACE found Just as SHE was and she constantly thanks the Giver of Grace by the Life She Lives and the Souls she wins. One who is so honed in on lines and is ever warm, hospitable but never familiar. It's indeed a rare trait in young ladies these days and its refreshing to see you embody that. 
Ah! Tega indeed who is "Wombed" Man that God is so mindful of him?....
You are a walking Evidence that Jehovah asks just one thing as pre qualification for service. ‪#‎AWillingHeart‬.
An intentional and Deliberate Woman
Tega wife of Omogor, I salute You
Stay Rooted
OSA


Comments

  1. Awwwww. Every time I read this I find myself crying. I am not ashamed to keep telling my story, I remember when I first heard about the syrophenician woman, it spoke to me. I totally identify with her, I am grateful for any bit I get from Jesus, I am too happy to identify with Jesus.
    I am grateful for wwp, I am grateful for the pastorate, y'all make working for God a breeze. Love u ma.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts