7 years ago on this vey day, , I was in bad spot. I had this very long chat with Iyòmi, my SistaFriend and her words triggered this write up. Today, Facebook brought up this memory and I thought to share.

DON'T FEAR THEIR FEAR.

Anyone who is really out to hurt you will make attempts irrespective of whether you keep mute or speak up about your affairs.
The only hiccup is when you attempt to Glory in what you see as "your achievements".
Has GOD become so small in the eyes of many that when you honestly from a place of gratitude speak of How Good GOD is; if that is not witnessing what is? (Isa 43:8-11) people fear you are walking around with a target board on your back.
If you have to make your life count then you must use what God has blessed you with.
Forge ahead without a care of what people say; seriously in my case I don't care O they don't walk in my shoes, they don't know what GOD means to me or where HE'S brought me from.
Choose instead to make every moment count. Do what will make your life count.
To make your life count; stop counting the number of people that say you shouldn't. What God says is all that matters
To make your life count, stop counting the mockers and instead like Nehemiah count the mortars as you lay the brick of the wall Jehovah has instructed you to build.
To make your life count,
Been there, done that, fallen, stood and I know now what I have is my #WritingVoice and even that is on loan from HIM.
And as long as I live I shall speak without fear of what man can do.
I choose to Live and not die whilst living.
Today I choose not to fear the fear of awòn àràye.

Stay Rooted,
O.S.A

Comments

Popular Posts